Year 1

I made a video. It contains all of the random little clips I took during our first year in Grenada (which technically spanned from August 2014 to May 2015, but I think I only started pulling out my camera for film in November).

I know it looks like it's 8 minutes long, but the entire first minute is just Jared's white coat ceremony and the last three minutes are clips from Jared's birthday and Thanksgiving. I had to put them somewhere, but you can pretty much skip those unless you want to see how weird we are/how unconventional and awesome our Thanksgiving was. Also, I just noticed that if you turn the volume up during those last Thanksgiving clips and listen in-between our talking, you can hear all the chirping tree frogs and insects that come out at night here and are super loud. I would recommend that.


4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness. This is soo stinkin' cute! :) I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm trying to be better about actually doing things with all our random video clips rather then just letting them burn a hole through my computer. Haha. I'm glad you liked it though! Maybe I will start doing more videos.

      Delete
  2. This is so good! AAAAH. Are these mostly cell phone clips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually our Grenada cell phones don't have cameras (I'll have to post a picture of them--they're crazy old school). So pretty much all of these clips were taken with my nice DSLR, but you can't even tell unless you watch it in HD, and you have to go to vimeo for that. I strung them togeth with iMovie.

      Delete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.