New Piano Recital

For today's post I was planning to do a comparison of all the places we've lived over the past decade, and then do a "build our dream home location" using our personal favorite elements of each one. Maybe March Madness bracket style. But I underestimated how much time that would take, so hopefully I'll finish it for tomorrow's post. Since I had about ten minutes before I needed to pick Jack up from preschool and then drop him off at a church friend's birthday party, I did an impromptu recording playing the same "Tarantella" from a previous post, but on our new piano instead of our old one for comparison. I hope the sound comes through ok! It sounded a little brassy on my phone, but in real life the new piano plays just beautifully. The sound is softer and smoother than our old piano. A senior missionary couple from our ward will be picking up our old piano for their mission home in a week or so. 

I hope you are all having a lovely day! We are enjoying sunshine and spring blossoms here. I am writing this blog post on our back patio to soak it in before the cloudy skies and rain return tomorrow. 


Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.