January Times

Hello! I'm about to be late for preschool pickup, so we'll do a phone photo dump today. I couldn't post yesterday because I spent Jack's preschool hours getting my covid booster AND flu vaccine. RIP my arms. Jared got his covid booster too and it kind of did us in. We both ended up going to bed early, and I tossed and turned with hot flashes and sore arms all night. I think the worst is behind us though. Here are some pictures from this last week (and yes, we did get the Christmas decorations put away at some point.)
^^I found Jack "fixing" this bike. He slid under it with his toolbox like it was a car. So cute.
^^Jack came up with this train track design on his own. Our playroom will eventually be an organized, furnished, half-media-room, half-play-room. 
^^Jack is in a puzzles stage and we all love it. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.