Riding the Sales

Hi! I missed posting yesterday because I was scrambling to catch some Cyber Monday sales. There are quite a few things we still need to get in order for our home to be properly set up (lots of window coverings, guest bedding, sturdy dining chairs, etc.). Honestly it'll be years before our house is "finished," but for the time being I'm just focusing on getting the guest bedroom a basic level of ready for guests. So anyway, that's the update. Later this week, or perhaps next Monday, I'll post some picture from Thanksgiving and Jared's birthday. We had Thanksgiving with Jared's cousin who lives near Tacoma, and for Jared's birthday I surprised him by getting his office painted and furnished. It was a great week with lots of family time!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.