Well, Oops

I had so much fun running my last marathon that I was sure this would be a great idea. I registered us in February for the Bear Lake Marathon.

Nevermind that I haven't been running regularly since we got married 9 months ago . . .

Also, Jared threw out his back two weeks ago and has only just started walking again.

So . . . I'll let you know how that goes for us! If you want motivation to get in shape, sign up irrationally for a race. Apparently fear is the greatest motivator, because the only thing that got me out jogging this morning was the realization that if I die at mile 18 this June, then all my sleep lost over school these past four years will have been for nothing. Also if I die during the race I won't get any chocolate milk at the finish line, and that's just depressing.

2 comments

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.