Worst Wife Award (a sap post)

I went to Disneyland and left my husband at home.

Ooooooh.

It was kind of an accident. We knew my family was going and we were invited, but Jared is flying to Washington next week for a med school interview so we decided it'd be best for him to stay home and work this week.

The good wife thing to do would have been to stay home with him, but then I realized that I don't have work and I'd only be missing one day of school and, really, who couldn't use a California family vaca? I wouldn't have gone, but Jared kept on encouraging it, and so it happened. And I have major wife guilt about it, but I'm having a good time anyway.

Pathetic run-away-from-water shots like this one would be much happier with my handsome man in them.
I miss this guy so much.

3 comments

  1. I don't think I've been away from Russ for even one day in our whole marriage. Weird. I never noticed.
    And you don't work?? When did you quit at Campus Floral?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya . . . it's awful, but so good when you come back! I haven't been so happy since the day we got married. Ya, I had to quit in August because now I have to take 5 of the highest level classes in our major/minor this semester and the last 5 next semester so I can graduate in time for Jared to go to med school. It's busy, but I'm lucky that Jared's already graduated so he can work full time to make up for it. After this he'll be a full time student for 4 more years (bla) and I'll get to bring home the bacon! Yay editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.