When husband packs my lunch,


he makes sure not to forget the love notes and candy cigarettes. 

Which is nice except that I have to study in one of those individualized library cave-desks
because I feel like this is a sin that should probably be carried out in secret.



Oh, and I made corsages for Lil' Brudda's 5000 high-school friends this weekend (again).
All the cool kids showed up to the Homecoming dance with acorns on their wrists.
Because that's what I could find in the front yard.





2 comments

  1. Love the acorns. Have you seen this chili pepper bout??
    http://www.xoedge.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0101655/image475x475.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooooa, yes!!!!! I'd never seen that, but that is a beautiful thang.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.