I stalked you all


I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning to get ready for school, because that's when Jared gets ready for work and I was feeling ambitious.
Of course 20 seconds after he left I collapsed on my bed.
But sleep evaded me--which was kind of the point so I shouldn't even be complaining about that.

In any event, rather than doing homework in bed until the library opens, I decided to stalk. you. all.
Because guess what? I'm all about "knowing the audience," and I hadn't even done that. I learned:

₪ Lots of you are on missions, which is so awesome!

₪ I've been following lots of your blogs all along. I want to be you. 
You have beautiful voices and beautiful hair and beautiful writing and beautiful faces.

₪ Some of you are getting ready to be married. I apologize for not posting helpful wedding posts sooner, because it's almost your time! I won't be mad if I don't see any new postings on your blogs for a while. Those times were crazy soup. Shoe shopping, Karli? Impossible. Wound up ordering bling heels online last minute. Glad that's over.

₪ Many of you don't have blogs--or at least not that I can see on your profiles.
Which is probably because you don't want to be read by crazies like me, so that's chill.

₪ And some of you have blogs that you haven't posted on for like a year. 
I stalked you anyway. You all seem lovely!

Anyway, I like all of you. I just wanted you to know that. 
And also to know that our wedding video came in the mail yesterday.
I haven't seen it yet, but neither have you so that makes me feel a little better.
It's a'comin though. And here's a real life wedding picture:



Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.