I stalked you all


I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning to get ready for school, because that's when Jared gets ready for work and I was feeling ambitious.
Of course 20 seconds after he left I collapsed on my bed.
But sleep evaded me--which was kind of the point so I shouldn't even be complaining about that.

In any event, rather than doing homework in bed until the library opens, I decided to stalk. you. all.
Because guess what? I'm all about "knowing the audience," and I hadn't even done that. I learned:

Lots of you are on missions, which is so awesome!

 I've been following lots of your blogs all along. I want to be you. 
You have beautiful voices and beautiful hair and beautiful writing and beautiful faces.

Some of you are getting ready to be married. I apologize for not posting helpful wedding posts sooner, because it's almost your time! I won't be mad if I don't see any new postings on your blogs for a while. Those times were crazy soup. Shoe shopping, Karli? Impossible. Wound up ordering bling heels online last minute. Glad that's over.

Many of you don't have blogs--or at least not that I can see on your profiles.
Which is probably because you don't want to be read by crazies like me, so that's chill.

And some of you have blogs that you haven't posted on for like a year. 
I stalked you anyway. You all seem lovely!

Anyway, I like all of you. I just wanted you to know that. 
And also to know that our wedding video came in the mail yesterday.
I haven't seen it yet, but neither have you so that makes me feel a little better.
It's a'comin though. And here's a real life wedding picture:



Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.