I'm a Mom

It happened.

Today I looked in the mirror and accepted that when I became an upperclassman, I lost my youth.

No longer am I content putting off my homework with blogging and Facebook stalking. Now I put off all else to cook, clean, and otherwise organize my life. 

Not ok.

I'm the mom that uses vegetables and fruits instead of flour and sugar in the brownies.
(I know, you hate that mom.)

I'm the mom that keeps Clorox wipes on the counter to keep the bathroom sanitary (wait, what?).

I'm the mom that buys spandex jogging shorts and wears them as she unloads the dishwasher. 

I'm the mom that's not even a mom and is stressing out that this post is
a. taking longer than seven minutes to write, 
b. thus far lacking in pictures, and
c. keeping me from labeling my drawers. 

So on that note, my pending anxiety attack is dictating that I must neglect thee once more and leave thee with, once again, an unrelated picture.

First off, I hiked Timp.
Second off, I stole this picture without asking. Sorry, Sarah. Your card was sitting irresistibly on the desk.
Third off, my glutes hurt real bad.
Fourth off, 17 miles is a yummy amount of miles.
Fifth off, I don't know what that means.

1 comment

  1. As far as I've been able to tell in my short lifetime, unrelated pictures are usually the best kind of picture. So good on ya.

    Also, you're basically the funniest person I know and I thought I should inform you. I'm sorry about Mom status, but might I just request that you put the sugar back in the brownies if you ever plan to bring me some? Not that that would ever happen. I'm just saying, if it DID...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.