Character flaws


I don't use sunscreen.

I don't brush my retainers.

I don't wash my vegetables.

Yes roommates, I did in fact feed you these plants sans-sanitization. Sans means without.
Bam. English Languagifized.
Bam. Immune System Enhancification. 

Oh hey bloggers. Cooking Tip:


Cut up some veggies. Any kind will do. 
Carrots, parsnips (personal favorite--the long white ones in the picture), broccoli, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, and yams have all been tried, tested, and rushed promptly inside the belly. 
...inside being the operative word.

Toss with oil, salt, and sugar to taste. Place in oven at 450 Fahrenheits for 10-15 minutes, until the goods are crispy, not blackened. All of a sudden, you will love you some nutrient-dense fiber foods.



2 words:

Barbra.
Streisand.

Curse you lil' brudda. Someone bring me a dance party and now.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.