Rapidly Growing Reptiles and Child Abuse

You may have heard it's finals week.

Um . . . I made a really long snake today while waiting for a YouTube video to load.

Actually I made a longer one than this, but I was too into keeping it alive to capture a screen image. 

John Butler's a really good guitarist. I've listened to the song Ocean on repeat about 4 dozen times today. No, but really. It pays to have friends who are in the know about cool guitar songs. Unless you want to actually study so you can do well on your finals and get good grades so you can get into a good professional school and get a good job and make good money. In that case it doesn't pay to have friends who are in the know about cool guitar songs.


So . . . turns out my dad's a punny guy. 

"Watch it. I could beat you up. I beat you up today, and I beat you up yesterday too.  I beat you guys up all the time. I'll probably beat you up tomorrow. Maybe if you set your alarm clocks earlier you could beat me up from bed in the morning sometime."
-Father



Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.