Don't listen to me. I'm a filthy liar.

Remember this quote, from like two days ago?


"Hand me a frying pan and a cutting board and I'll cook you up veggies and delicious meat dishes all day long."
-Laura
Ya . . .
I volunteered to bring teriyaki chicken, the main dish, to a potluck dinner this afternoon. I had a bag of frozen chicken I needed to use up before the end of the school year, so I figured this would be a fantastic idea. 


Ya . . .
Said dinner is happening in half an hour and I have no food left except a bag of shrimp and some Italian dressing. I hope these people like seafood because the teriyaki chicken isn't looking so hot. I take that back; it's looking too hot. 
On the upside, the flower's real pretty, wouldn't you say?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.