Ironic

The Nutrition final requires the most Little Debbie snack cakes and Pinterest cookie experiments to study for.

Withstanding the English Language final requires finding the most language-bashing comics. The ones that define my beliefs and language style the most are the ones in most discordance with my major.

Not to be irreverent or anything, but often my Mission Prep and New Testament course guides require excessively boisterous music and kind-of-weird music videos (my favorite variety) to fill out.
(all links thanks to lil' bro Jordan--my music guru for the days that feel a little out-of-this-world)

The semester project for my Print Publishing Computers class is requiring the most breaks away from any and all technology (kidding) just to wrap my mind around.


What sorts of ironies are you experiencing in these last days?


Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.