Good somewhat-later afternoon


No really, someone make me get a life.

4 comments

  1. Can I get a close up of the witch? Please? Oh please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a love button on your blog. I'd pretty much press it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laura, you really do need a life!! But I love your awesomeness! At least you come up with something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you beautiful people. I love you all. And as far as witches go (that should be a book title), I was thinking more along the lines of "so why do witches burn?" "...because they're made of wood!" Like so:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

    However, I'm getting the sudden urge to go carve a witch into my dresser, oddly enough. I'll post a picture when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.