Easter in Washington

Happy Easter! I missed posting last week because we were busy, busy, busy on Spring Break in Utah. It was a very fun and productive trip. I am hoping to write an extra post this week about our Utah trip. For now, I have so many pictures from our Easter celebrations in Washington the week before Spring Break, so here they are:

^^Decorating chocolate Easter cookies. 

^^Jack started flag football season. Alice is old enough that she wants no part in being strapped into her stroller the whole time, so it's going to be lots of this until summer.
^^The time when Alice was adorably fascinated with these panorama eggs Jack and his Grandma Lambert decorated together. She loved peeking inside on the bunny scenes and kept trying to reach inside, but her hands were too big. Then Jack said, "Mom! I don't want her touching those." And I said, "Don't worry, I'll make sure they're safe and put her on the floor in a minute." And sure enough, as I was saying that sentence to him she picked one up over her head and chucked it like a shot-putter and it exploded everywhere. Oops. That was a devastating afternoon for a 6-year-old. I hot glued the big pieces back together and put it on a high shelf and next year, no toddlers near Jack's Easter decor.
^^Lots of rain and a few rainbows this spring.
^^Fashion baby!
^^Jack and Alice had several Easter egg hunts. After the first one, Jack fed Alice an unknown number of chocolate eggs and it ended very explosively in her diapers (karma for me letting her explode his panorama egg) like a dozen times in one afternoon. So. That is how we learned Allie baby is apparently still lactose/chocolate sensitive.
^^The most adorable Easter getup from Grandma Lambert. Are you joking me with that sunhat??
^^Ward Easter egg hunt. 
^^Lambert easter egg hunt in our backyard. Next post we'll cover the Haines easter festivities!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.