PNW Family Pictures

It has been a bit of a slow, cold week here in Washington. I have been going through pictures to choose some to print out for a wall in our home, and it occurred to me that I've never shared the family pictures we had taken in November. They turned out really nice, so I'll share them now. Let this be your nudge to hire someone to take your family pictures if you haven't before. This was our first time hiring someone, and coming from two cheapskates who usually use their own DSLR camera, it was 1000% worth it. We got soooo many more good ones than I'd ever be able to capture using my tripod. And it honestly doesn't have to be expensive. The PNW is an expensive place for pretty much everything, but we were able to find a photographer to do these for $150. She's a pretty new photographer and I don't think the quality/editing are substantially better than what I do, but there's no way I could get everyone posing this well and juggle the tripod game. Anyway, there are a lot of pictures (and I only included my favorites), but enjoy!

(Photographed by Captured by Kim in Arlington, WA)

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.