Utah, Part 2 (& Easter)

I'm here to post the last half of our pictures from Utah, including Easter. Let's do this!

 

^^Easter Sunday^^Four generations of Merrell+Roper+Haines+Lambert girls. I am so happy we took some pictures, and hopefully next time I'm in Utah we'll do another one. The older I get, the more special this mother-daughter-granddaughter-greatgranddaughter bond is to me. Each of us was an only daughter with several brothers. Instead of having biological sisters, we have each other (also wonderful sisters-in-law now!). I love them so much. 


^^Some final snapshots from Sunday dinner at Grandma's house. 
^^And now we get to take pictures like this visiting at Grandma's new home! This was our last visit on Easter before heading back to Washington.
^^Grandma told us that when she was young, the tradition was to go picnicking on Easter morning, or maybe it was the day before Easter. Her family would have a picnic brunch on their farm property. We decided to have a picnic breakfast down by Utah lake. My mom made some delicious breakfast burritos and we enjoyed the scenery and each other. 
^^Just a bunch of cute photos with my cute baby.
^^Happy Easter! Happy Spring! It was lovely to be with the people we love, and we look forward to being back again soon. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.