Maternity Pictures

It's been a great Monday! (The 38-weeks-pregnant version of "great," of course.) I spent the morning building forts and organizing the nursery. Then I had an OB appointment (baby's doing great), and then straight to Jack's first soccer practice of the season. He was in HEAVEN. That boy loves running around and playing with kids his age. He starts preschool tomorrow, so basically it's the best week of his life. I'm so glad he's getting these routines in place before baby girl gets here and shakes everything up in a week or so. 

Glad I forced a quick maternity photo shoot in on Labor Day last week. Honestly I didn't have the time or energy for it, but knew time was running out and I'd regret not having any nice pictures to remember this pregnancy. So I handed Jared my camera (which Jack has been messing with for months so the settings were probably questionable), and had him snap a few. The lighting was harsh and Jack corrupted the memory card the first half of the pictures were on, but I'm glad we got a few. We'll have to do family pictures here sometime in better lighting--the location is so pretty and it's 5 minutes from our house. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.