Backyard Hangs

We are about to head out for some family fun when Jared gets home from work so I'll make this snappy. Here are some snapshots from our week:

^^It's been summer weather here. Jack and I spent an afternoon at a nearby river beach. Lots of pb&j picnics for us, and lots of playing "dinosaurs."
^^After an especially tiring day in the sun, Jack fell asleep holding his arms up like this, and they stayed in this position for at least 2 hours every time I went to peek on him before I went to bed haha. 
^^Backyard hangs. Wish I was on this blanket with them, but my seasonal allergies showed up in a big way this week so I'm trying to keep my backyard hangs confined to the patio to keep my misery to a minimum. All my nausea meds are also antihistamines at this point, which help with allergies, so definitely a more minimal allergy season than usual for me which is nice. 

That's it! Nothing crazy to report. I'm getting very little done during weekdays, but we ordered some wallpaper for the nursery and it was nice to have Jared's help putting it up over the weekend. We've never wallpapered before and it's been a steep learning curve so we're not even half done, but I'll be sure to share pictures as the nursery comes together (might be a few months--my pregnancy productivity levels are record low and Jared's got a very busy schedule so Saturdays are about all we have to work with). We both love the look of wallpaper but it's been a bit of a headache doing a whole room so we probably won't attempt it again for a few more years, or when we get into a more "forever home" type of situation. Very glad we went for it in the nursery though.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.