Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we visited the most impressive pumpkin patch . . . in the universe? Bob's pumpkin patch is right between us and Jared's parents, so we got together for a fun fall day at the pumpkin patch. 

^^Sodas because I nearly choked to death on a popcorn kernal in the middle of an enormous corn maze. Yay. Not related, but I find myself coughing a lot lately and just feeling like my lungs are trying to send me a message. I developed some mild asthma as an early teen and it really hasn't affected my life that much unless I'm full-on sprinting, but I think that's what this is. I'll have to get myself an inhaler or something. Also, are you kidding me with this backdrop?! Dang, Washington.
^^My favorite attraction was this 5-gallon bucket train I rode with Jack that my legs were too long for. Soooo bumpy. Soooo fun. 
^^Jack and his Uncle Will each picked out a quirky cool pumpkin from the patch. 
^^Jack holding the map to navigate us through the corn maze. It was huge but we got through it pretty fast, only taking illegal shortcuts through the corn a few times. 

It was the perfect fall day together! Jack was in heavennnn. There were so many other things I didn't get pictures of, like the big sandbox full of tractors, the various kids' mazes Jack dominated, the hay ride behind a huge tractor, and some great quality time with grandma and grandpa. We topped the afternoon off with a late lunch at one of our favorite eats around here--Ixtapa's Mexican food. Looking forward to cramming in some last leaf peeping and fall activities over the next couple of weeks. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.