Rodeo

So much to do! I'm drowning in boxes! It's a big week, but I'm happy about the progress we've already made. We'll get our moving truck on Saturday, and then our closing day is two days after that on Monday. Jared still has to work on Tuesday and his graduation is that evening, so we'll stay in a hotel until Wednesday morning and then drive up to Washington. 

Gotta get back to packing and cleaning, but here our some pictures from our last fun weekend in Casper. We took Jack to the College National Finals Rodeo. It felt like a nice little bookend to our Casper experience, since we went to the rodeo our first week here as well. It was nostalgic and fun to watch Jack absolutely enthralled with every event. He's our Cowboy Jack.
I wish I'd gotten a shot with the actual rodeo in the background, but oh well. So much fun. My favorite event was the barrel racing. Jack liked the team roping, and Jared liked the classic saddle bronc riding. 

On Friday night Jared took Jack to the Casper Speedway to get him out of the house while I did some packing. I think Jared has some pics on his phone, so I'll try to remember to get those for next week. We'd never been to the speedway before. It's an old-school dirt racing track with really cool little cars racing around and around. Jack was in heaven. 

One more week! Here's to finishing packing a day or two early so we can hit some of our other favorite Casper hangs one last time. You might not hear from me next Monday since it will be our moving day, but I'll try to post at least once sometime next week. Have a good one!
 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.