Last Summer

I'm running out of stuff to post! With this quarantine and Jared continuing to work his busy schedule, we're not really doing much. Jared does have an invitation to meet with a clinic in Cedar City in a couple weeks. Assuming that everything isn't completely shut down due to coronavirus by then, we'll have a short vacation down there to post about soon. In the meantime, here are some old pictures from last summer. I'm trying to get my memory cards cleared off, so this may be the first in a series of throwback posts. I also re-uploaded the pictures on last week's post, so you should be able to see those too. Today's post is from a random day last June when Jack was living his very best one-year-old lyfe. Whelp, after this uploads I'm off to try and conquer the grocery stores. Wish me luck. I have a feeling they're going to be cleared out of everything. We may be living off tuna sandwiches and canned peaches for a while.


Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.