photo dump

Here are a bunch of photos from when we were in utah! It's a bit of a crazy week here. We're only in Casper for 2 more days before we fly to WA for Christmas. I've got a lot of packing, cleaning, and finishing Christmas shopping before then. Happy to be home together for a minute though. I'll get back to better posting after the New Year when life settles down to a more normal pace 

p.s. quick shout-out to Kate, one of my OG blog followers! My youngest brother Tim happens to be in a singles ward with Kate, who has flowed the blog since pre-Grenada. I legit thought that only family members were still reading this thing, so I'm shook and honored for all you OGs who are still here even though my posts are much less thrilling these days haha. I'm going to send a present for you with Tim next time he comes to see me!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.