Exciting Week

I'll keep this one short since I have sooo much to do today that I don't know how I'm gonna make it all happen. We've got an exciting week ahead of us! My youngest brother Tim (hi Timmy!) will be getting home from his LDS mission this Friday! We are going to drive down to Utah so we can meet him at the airport and spend time with family. Jared is only able to take a couple days off work, so we are hoping to drive down right when he gets off work Wednesday evening and get there around midnight. This could be the best idea we've ever had if Jack falls asleep and stays asleep at his normal bedtime, or it could be the worst idea we've ever had if he won't stay asleep in his carseat and is a grumpy mess. I guess we'll find out.

In the meantime, we've got lots of packing, cleaning, and preparing to do. I need to get a couple Bucketless Family posts planned out and photographed so I can continue posting once or twice a week while we're away. I should do even more than that, but I'm lazy. Jared needs to get caught up on his patient notes and ahead on his readings. Tim will actually be driving me and Jack back to Casper when we're done in Utah, so we need to get our house ready for guests (this is tim so i'll probably just stock up on ramen and call it good). Anyway, we're very excited for this week. Jared will evne get to spend some time with his family, who will be in Utah while we're there.

Not much new to report during this past week. Jack is teething again, booooo. Luckily he tends to do better with teething when he's busy and distracted. It's a great time to go to Utah. Casper is already starting to cool off, which is bitter-sweet. I love fall, but all-to-soon winter will be back. We're going to have to hit up some swimming pools and snow cone shacks before it's too late.

Well I guess that's it. We'll be seeing many of you next week! I'll apologize ahead of time for if I don't get a post up next week. I'll try, but I'm also going to focus on really enjoying all the time being with family in person. I'll for sure have one up the following week though. We love you!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.