Jordan Says Again

It's strange that the addition of this segment coincides with Jordan creating a blog of his own. One day I will share it with you. For now, it's just unfortunate that he all of a sudden can read my blog. I don't think this will go over well with him. Oh well. Maybe we should all be more careful about what we say to Laura when we go into her room after midnight feeling a little crazy while she's holding a camera.


"Laura, this wooden claw is not only a back scratcher-- it is a butt scratcher."
{singing} "Ladies, I'm itchin my bum, but you still love meeeee."

1 comment

  1. hahah love these. I totally have a blog dedicated to the impossible things my brother utters.


    http://brettsays.blogspot.com/

    haha check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.