Easter 2021

 
Jared's home!!!!! He got home late last night. Jack is very happy about it. I am even more happy about it. I figured it would be enough excitement with Jack waking up to Jared being here, so we held off on the egg hunt for an hour or two, and then we watched general conference. 

We had steak and potatoes for Easter dinner on our wedding china (it's gonna get a lot more use now that I've discovered it's dishwasher safe). Jared has the next two days off work (weekends are on Wednesday-Thursday during his upcoming ER rotation), so we will be packing and cleaning like a couple of maniacs. We're probably going to have our home photographed for listings at the end of the week. I can't think about it or my heart will break. This home has been so good to us. 

Jack's been obsessed with letter sounds for the past month, and he's starting to take a big interesting in spelling. I've been pitching him 2- and 3-letter words that are phonetically simple, and he's really starting to get it. He's also very curious about punctuation when we read his bedtime books. He demands that I yell all the sentences that end in exclamation points haha. I can't believe we're at this point when he's only just turned 3, but as an English language major I'm kind of loving it. And that's about all we've got to report this week! I'll keep you posted on the home selling process. I might push to have the process start next week instead to give me more time to physically and emotionally prepare. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.