All the Updates

This last week we had our realtor stop by and talk with us about getting our home ready to put on the market next month. It was a surreal experience. We're using the same realtor who helped us buy our home 2 1/2 years ago, and it just seems so odd that we're already on the other side. Technically we still have nearly 4 months left before Jared's residency is over, but I just know it's going to fly by. We plan to list our home mid-April, it will probably sell by sometime in May (the market's hoppin here), and then hopefully we won't have to move out until June. 

In the meantime, Jared is actively working with the first doctor he rotated with in Orem to get a contract put together. So we sort of have a job lined up. It's Jared's dream job and we're very optimistic about it, but until a contract is actually written up and signed we can't move forward or start looking for houses or anything. We don't even have a number to know what his salary will be yet so definitely no chance of getting home financing in order until we know what the contract looks like. Patience, I guess. We've come 7 years to get to this point. What's another two months?

I guess those are the only major updates. I'm spending this month donating all the things to make moving easier. We've already made a lot of progress. I'm also doing some seriously impressive cooking lately. I made Korean tacos that were *chef's kiss* and yesterday I made grilled lemon and thyme honey lemonade that was *twelve chef's kisses*. Maybe I'll share the recipe once I've perfected it. I want to make a few additions next time. 

Ok that's all. Here's a pretty picture of the Bighorn Mountains in Wyoming since today's post was originally going to be the things we will and won't miss about Wyoming. We'll save that post for next week. 



Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.