Jack on the Shelf

I figured I should probably finish posting Christmas stuff before January's over. A few weeks ago I snapped some pictures of Jack in these adorable jammies from his Grandma Lambert. He thought it was hilarious to kick his legs and try to get one of his elf shoes to fly across the room. That's why he's only wearing one shoe in most of these, but it's also why he's smiling so big so I'll take it. We did a similar Elf on the Shelf photoshoot of Jack last year for his first Christmas. You can see those pics near the bottom of last year's Christmas post [click here]
These Elf on the Shelf shoots are my favorite. I think we're going to make it a yearly tradition, and hopefully Jack will carry the tradition with him through his whole life. Can you imagine how funny it would be to see Jack at age 40 in a photoshoot like this? So good.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.