Golden

Whoa! Holy bright post!

Grenada's sunsets are usually soft, pink, and short-lived. Once the sun starts setting, it goes fast. Golden hour lasts all of maybe 25 minutes. Although I do miss longer sunsets and days filled with indirect sunlight, the quickness of it all here makes the brief bit before the sun disappears all the sweeter. Jared and I try to get a little walk in most evenings if his class schedule will allow it, and sometimes he'll even let me snap a few pictures. Jared hates photoshoots, and although he supports my hobbies, one of which is taking pictures, he still hates photoshoots.

On this particular evening, we got a 10-minute sun shower. The rain sprinkled down, but the sun stayed out. This type of weather makes for the most gorgeous sunsets. They're deep and they're orange and I wish they'd stay forever.

p.s. Just updated the "about" page, so if that's your favorite part of reading blogs like it is mine, then go ahead and have at it!

4 comments

  1. Oh man, I have such a thing for sunsets, and these pics are KILLIN IT. That last one makes me tear up a little bit (not sarcasm).

    And I totally agree about "About" pages! Except I refuse to make one because I am too intimidated... I enjoyed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! And love the new about section. They are always the first thing I read when I find a new blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.