Sundays are juicy.



I was just sitting on my bed, minding my own business, playing my guitar without any clothes on, when my door creaked.

"Don't come in, I'm changing!" I shouted.

You would think that would be the best brother-repellent out there, but to my horror the door inched slowly open.

"No really, don't come in!" I full-on screamed in panic, "I'M NAKED!!!!!!!"

I lunged furiously at my door, wearing only my guitar as covering as if I belonged in a dirty comedy act.

Alas, my dog sat in the doorway, paw guiltily raised mid-scratch.
For some reason I still harbored anger in my heart for Jordan, the likeliest perpetrator.

I breathed a sigh of relief that there was no one else in the basement to share the moment.

My neighbors breathed a sigh of relief that all the windows in the entire house were wide open, preventing them from missing their free weekly entertainment.


...........and then my brother begged me to wax his back, to which I all-to-gladly obliged. He required a gentle hand and video footage. This is good news for you.

2 comments

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.