Zit Happens

I hate complainatory posts, but this must be done. You don't have to read it.

I set my alarm to wake me up at 3:30 this morning.

It never went off.

Instead I woke up after 7:00. My first thought was, "Oh no, this only gives me 7 hours."

7 hours sounds like a lot of time, but let's put that in perspective. This lovely morning I have 7 hours to start AND finish 2 massive projects for my print publishing class that must be done on a Mac computer. I don't even have a Mac computer. No biggie.

7 hours not only for that, but to print said projects to defend to my professor this evening. Yes, there must be accountability for this lack of decent projects.

7 hours to clean for the white glove cleaning check this afternoon. I think I might have to just take the fail and pay the fee on that one. Maybe I'll miraculously have time for the redo tomorrow. I'm in denial.

7 hours to make fliers to sell my contract. 7 hours to print said flyers and place them strategically...everywhere. Oh ya, and 7 hours to sell my contract.

This morning when I woke up, I stepped on a piece of glass. I bled for 10 minutes. Everyone else was asleep. I have no band-aids. Whoever's job it was to clean the linoleum is not going to be happy about this. I have a paper towel in my sock.

Washing my face and looking into the mirror was just the icing on the cake. I know everyone has Finals Face, but that doesn't make the pimple party any less obnoxious.

Why am I blogging? That's the biggest mystery of all. I'm a good student. Like, a really good student I'd say. So basically, I just don't know.

6 1/2 hours, people. I know it's just as bad where you are, too. Best of luck.


Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.