Make me.


Chocolate chip cookies made without eggs are nasty.

Chocolate chip cookies made with 100% wheat flour are nasty.

Chocolate chip cookies made with vanilla almond milk in place of vanilla extract are nasty.

Chocolate chip cookies made with artificial sweetener are nasty.

Chocolate chip cookies made without chocolate chips are nasty.

Chocolate chip cookies that burn on the pan after 3.5 minutes in the oven are nasty.


veganism + the pantry of a college student = sad late night cooking schemes
It's ok though, I honestly wasn't even hungry. Perhaps the trash can was.
But probably not, because I haven't emptied it in two and a half days.


Sometimes I wish I didn't have a laptop. Then maybe I could get some homework done. 
Then you'd be sorry.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.