The lineup



Cherry: Honestly, it just gets lost in the crowd. Who's going to go for boring old cherry when there are so many other brighter, more exciting flavor options to explore?
 
Watermelon: Somewhat overrated and overabundent, but I'd pick it over 3 out of the 5.
 
Apple: Makes me feel like Snow White but less romantic. One day I'll suck into that apple and cough off to a raucous death, my sole hope of awakening being mouth-to-mouth by one of the old ladies in the back office, or maybe the heimlich by Mary and Pippin. Anybody else have an unfortunate and immediate choke-reflex to only this flavor?
 
Blue Raspberry: The best. My supervisor is the sweetest; he always smuggles them to me because they're rare and he knows they're my favorite.
 
Grape: Well, grape and cherry are both favorites, but grape is a little more favorite.

Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel: The death of me. 
 
Mint: 2 for 25 cents, if you know what I mean. Wink, wink.
 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.