The hills are damp if you know where to look

Now that you have met the planker, feel free to admire our execution of the sport. 

That was not a pun, but I will proudly pat myself upon the back for noticing that it could be if I were saying it about anyone else.



My apologies, but I cannot resist a good smack-talking. If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to skip several lines.

However, to my special out-of-state planking opponents....er, friends...I would like to pose a question:

Can you plank on snowy glaciers in the middle of July?

No, I'm not sure you can do that.

Points for Utah.

Back to paid programming:

Go climb a mountain. 

Avoid the trail. 

Find dinosaur-egg mushrooms bigger than your face.


Stumble upon cougar dens littered with horridly huge kitty poo, and scamper away. 

Have a snowball fight. 

Boil some hot chocolate. You only live once.

No, we are not in fact interdigitating. Go ahead, zoom in. This feels awkward to me, too.
These pictures were stolen off Facebook. 
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo pictures. I'm thieving everyone out there.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.