Why I like Wednesdays and Thursdays

Wednesday at Work
-Boss dude brought me a fruit and yogurt parfait. Everyone likes parfait.
-Aubrey dude brought Krispy Kreme. As long as you can slowly kill your customers one stroke at a time, spelling is unimportant and you may drop out of school.
-Supervisor dude saved me the blue Jolly Ranchers, because they're my favorite.

Thursday at Work

Lunch

Evil Canoe Game of Death

Candy Cup

Candy Cove

Candy Container

Candy on Counter
Crappy Candy


Candy Cupboard + Glasses to better see the candy with, my dears.
Second Lunch

I always feel so lively by the time I get home.


2 comments

  1. Hahahahaaaa! At least the candy is in good taste... (aka Peanut Butter M&Ms)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love the alliterations. :D The caption on the last was a disappointment, no alliteration. I almost died from sadness.
    2. Did your co-workers wonder why you were taking pictures of the candy?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Simpleton Pleasures. Design by MangoBlogs.